Catherine Tough - Men's Lambswool Boot Socks - Ginger & Navy Forest
These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your skin to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- A navy blue winter forest against a mid-grey sky
- Ginger heel & toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 36cms sits just below the knee.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced, Italian spun lambswool.
- Perfect as bedsocks or ideal for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping or as a fun flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers alike.
Fit: Men's one size, covers 8-11 UK / 42-46 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness